The American Dream needs to be re-imagined. Too many of us are sleepwalking. We hunger for more time, greater authenticity, and deeper meaning in our lives. We don’t need to be wildly rich or famous to live the life of our dreams. We need to become more mindful: we need to define success individually, each of us for ourselves. We need to act in small intentional ways every day to craft lives that reflect what we hold most dear.
Mindful Expeditions offers support and resources for those who are waking from the collective delusion that more, better, faster will bring happiness.
I welcome those who long to create passionate lives grounded in exceptional self-care – and to build families and communities that are vibrant and sustainable.
Foolproof Dating: Let me help you …
- Break unproductive dating habits
- Boldly define your vision for relationship
- Avoid under/over committing
- Identify relationship essential and deal-breakers
- Learn how to gracefully end a no-go relationship
- Let’s begin with that dating profile!
- Create a culture of ongoing mutual discovery
- Resolve conflicts with respect and compassion
- Define and re-affirm core commitments
- Support each other’s individual passions
- Optimally engage your resources
- Craft your mutual legacy
We sometimes bump and bruise the people we love.
Knowing how to give a whole-hearted apology is crucial to crafting respectful and responsible relationships.
Learn the 4 simple steps to a Whole Hearted Apology