The work we do together – a blend of mentoring and coaching – is a co-creative process. I bring expertise in the areas of healthy relationships, coaching, and teaching; you bring self-knowledge and a personal agenda. The overall trajectory of the work we do is something we’ll discern together in response to your needs and interests. In order to optimize the value of the time we spend together, your input will be essential.
That said, here some topics of conversation that we might begin with to gain insight and traction in your search for your life partner.
- Understanding the Foolproof Dating Commitment Continuum: Where are you now? Where would you like to be?
- Articulating your relationship deal breakers and essential attributes as well as ways to observe and measure these
- Defining your values, vision, mission and goals as an individual
- Articulating your vision for your love partnership
- Practicing restorative conflict resolution skills
- Clarifying personal ideals re: family, community, spirituality, home, resource management
- Exploring what explicit relationship commitments you could eagerly embrace
In addition to exploring these topics, I’d like to know a bit about your relationship history – not a blow-by-blow report since high school, but information about relationships of significance that have impacted your perspectives on dating, fostered growth and hope, or left you with doubts and fears. I can be a better ally and advocate for you when I understand your heart.